What did you do to your car today?

Connected the battery, fired it up and took it for a quick rip. Got it sideways a few times, even a few unintentional times.

was it fun

replaced the exhaust gasket between the DP and catback.

QUIET once again.

A little but really rather annoying how easily it gets sideways. It never was like that with the old motor.

Passing cars at 80 was getting a little scary.

I also found out that the rear differential is leaking on the truck. I think its the seal where the driveshaft goes in. I was going to change the fluid soon anyway so its not a huge deal.

its prolly the seal ,like ya said .

Yeah, pretty sure is. I thought it was the cover gasket at first but after looking at it again I noticed its wet around the front of the housing.

I also found out the truck has the 9.75" rear and not the 8.8".

finally installed the DRL killer and HIDs :slight_smile:

doesnt just clicking down a little on the ebrake shut off the drl’s? Thats how it was on my Blazer.

yeah ,i told ya when ya got the truck it had the bigger rear and the posi in it

I guess I forgot. I had to check it out when I was pricing parts.

I know its got posi though.

no… not in the TBSS… you have to tap and reroute lines from the BCM through a relay and that disables them and allows the auto headlights to still work…

Must be running good than, nice and responsive. Keep driving it!

Yeah, it runs great. A little rich but it always has ran rich.

Its got good tires on it but they break loose easily.

I put it back in the garage for now because I already had my truck there and I needed my truck this afternoon.

changed the tranny fluid

ya need to find out why its burnin oil and rollin coal .shit stinks

why? that fluid had no miles on it at all?

Lolz. I put syncro max in it. ^

That actually looks pretty good :lol

I got my daily driver locked in a parking garage on S. Pearl St. Driving the Green Machine to work tomorrow. FML! =(

http://kloptech.com/hosting/240sx/2010rebuild/fenderwork/fronttubs.jpg