What did you do to your car today?

Youre going to shoot me??

Thats a threat that deserves a ban =-)

Eh, goin down there anyways with the car so worth a shot while I’m there.

I would DEF be trailoring my car. FUCK paying for that much gas/killing tire, etc

yeah see what ya can scrounge up. Just be careful, they dont play around down there…and they WILL hurt you, no joke!

Yeah I know, I’m probably not going to race…just see what’s going on, if anything

Have fun driving in NYC… it sucks dick. Not worth it.

Long Island on the other hand… hot chick heaven :slight_smile: Coastal Highway is so fun to drive on

That’s where I’m going, Long Island, AND I have to take the Coastal Highway to get there I’m prettttty sure, BUT I’m going to be driving a truck towing a trailer.

thats what i told him, shit would be dangerous racin at 2 am or w/e.

You don’t take coastal highway to get to the island, it’s like mid-way into the island lol.

oh ok, it’s some other highway, thought it said coastal highway.

theres 2498395840 highways/expressways. one of the reasons it would bother me to live down there.I Can stand it going to Queens for my car, but when i want to goto my friends house on Dune rd on the island, pfft, i avoid all the expressways i can.

i did a set of front axles, a tune up, and an oil change.

i got stuck with it yesterday got pulled out again hahaha seriously !

then i lent it to my mom and she got stuck coming up the driveway cuz shes dumb and stopped halfway and tried to go again

I can’t believe I forgot about this thread when I wrecked the Jetta!! :bh:

:retardclap

dude you’ve gotta get that plate we talked about. GETNSTUK

sold the teg today, hopefully picking up the si tomorrow. And since i wont have to work this weekend the if I do get the Si, it will be thoroughly cleaned in and out.

haha the guys on svtp tell stories of cars like mine(in excess of 500 wheel) not being able to keep up with most of the cars down there. seems if you dont have like 800 you wont get a second glance. but i agree id love to go down and spectate sometime.

Replaced the passenger side third link, hopefully my alignment will be back in spec now

worked on Sully’s whip for a little bit today. Coming along nicely!

dropped it off to get the rear left wheel bearing pressed out and replaced