What did you do to your car today?

i LOL’d ^^^

i second that, winter FTL

Lets move to DFW!!

+1, my cousins live there. I could just move in with them!

Lets do it up man. It was 6 fucking degress this morning…i think im done with this weather lol. Supose to be -XX this week too…

whats dfw?

dallas fort worth, pete u idiot

quiet, now i know. i’d like to drive down to texas, stay for a few months and stomp out the competition doing a mans race!!! ROLL RACING!!!

im going to shoot you in the face.

try me you fuckin giraffe

I don’t know how much stomping you’ll be doing. Those guys are SERIOUS!!! I’m driving down there in two months!! yay

I wanna go down for TK2K9… but I think im going to Florida March 20th. I’m going to see if i can find the central florida race scene one night.

my boy’s at buschur racing are gonna be hookin me up. 140 trap on pump gas is stompin out.

dont make me run your ass over in the Black Pearl and make you whine like this little bitch

http://chattamom.chattablogs.com/archives/kid%20hold%20on.jpg

We should honestly take a road trip down there this summer, would be MAD fun. We can meet up with the RKC crew, they have some STUPID fast shit!

shotgun?

I’m taking a roadtrip down to NYC mid-march(spring break)…Seeing what’s up down there…

probably wont be a whole lot of action at that time of year…

If I get a truck. I might be up for trailoring my car down, bc lord knows it’ll prob break. and I don’t feel like being stuck across the country with my broke ass pos