What did you do to your car today?

damn joe that sucks. brooks, swift, delucia,stallmer and everyone else with a turboed front wheel drive all have been through multiple trannys. part of the game i guess.

Deff part of the game. Happens every time!

Joe time to step your game up kiddd, RWD conversion :lol

shoulda kept that white one

I honestly just want to sell it and put money towards what I really want, or something AWD.

Yes, I know. Has run through my mind many many times over the past couple months!

Just put a trans in it. It will take 2 hours.

It’s honestly really not the time, it’s already apart and could be back in in no time if I had dollar grass growing out back.

I’m going to be on my third very soon.

I might use that LS 1 through 5 that I got from you w/ my ITR FD & LSD…Should be interesting.

I don’t think The LSD will work. Plus with the LS gears you’ll lose like 5 tenths at the track :lol

I’ve been reading that people have used the ITR LSD w/ the ITR final drive with LS gears and it shortens up the LS gearing a bit.

Yea it’s the GSR that doesn’t work. Try it and see what happens :thumbup

delucia has an odd ball gsr/b16 mix works well.

NRGTech Miller with the rod thru the block!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs489.snc3/26716_1373197084418_1066514840_31129170_598780_n.jpg

That was on his 1.48 sixty foot run. Woulda been a good pass.

They said the motor has held together for 3 seasons just fine thus far.

Here is there blog: http://www.nrgtechracing.blogspot.com/

that what happens when you go pushing 61psi down its throat by accident

Replaced my passenger side sway bar end link. Driver side will be done either today or some other day this week.

My suspension knock has seemed to died down considerably. The old end link was completely dry inside and rusted out.

installed a shorty antenna :lol

will be installing ipod interface for my headunit when i get home from work at 3

burned some more oil

Swapped a headlight lens from the beater LS, replaced a burned out foglamp bulb. Removed ricer LED reverse lights (i got them for free) and installed sylvania oem replacements.

Did the other side today. Other link was just as bad.