What did you do to your car today?

I remember when I had my 88 Z24 one of them snapped from being so rusted out. lol

The ones on my Cobalt were shot at 40k but they were replaced on both sides after my accident.

drove 'er once again!

^ Same

isn’t millers car aluminum rodded?

i did…fucking nothing as usual! Fuck.

Yessir

Yeah, if the boot has any holes in it no matter how big, those things rust fast.

I still have a little suspension knock from somewhere, but it’s much less now after changing the links.

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Stop you have an eg hatch

Put one of the supercharged emblems back on the trunklid. Now people will know I don’t fuck around with all of that power under the bonnet

I loved that body style Civic and yours looks great. :thumbup

:rofl @ bonnet

OH! And I chipped some paint off of my rear bumper because my ADHD kicked in and I grabbed the knife too fast to trim the adhesive from the badge and SLAMMED it into the bumper cover. :rofl

It needs to be resprayed, anyway.

Installed an MGW shifter, FORE cable adjuster, and Steeda quick throw clutch quadrant. Proceeded to remove quadrant and quick fabbed up an aluminum tab so it will utilize the factory pedal spring to remove the freeplay. Bringing to Hank tonight to get welded up.

Peace.

Don’t tell me you skipped work again!

no dickhead i’m at work! that shit was last night actually. LOL gonna shoot over to hanks after work and see if he’ll lemme give that tig a whirl. will post results.

oh haha, see if you can borrow that TIG for a few weeks :lol I have some stuff that needs to be done

gave hunts fucking $50 to drill out 4 washers from 1/2" to 3/4".

Yeah not hapy about that one, foudn the washers I need that would have worjked perfect on mcmastercarr for $7 for 10 today.

fuck my life

lol i wish! you’re not even near me anymore, so how would it help!??!?! LOL.

I’m kinda throwing the idea around of buying a tig. Don’t tell Trace. LOL I’m gonna see how tonight goes.