What did you do to your car today?

bang for the buck, they’re a good damper as long as you don’t ride them down into the ground(slammed).

cool story bro

i figured a band had broken, but that sucks about the rest. Turbo-hydramatic time!

i washed the ewok. it was kinda dirty. its so nice having a smaller car again. trucks are bitches to wash.

esp when you spend all morning washing/waxing it and damn pollen covers it less than 30 minutes later :cry:

i have like 50000billion worrlybird seeds on it everyday. and pollen, fn sux’s

doesnt matter what you own its that time of yr and it sucks!

about to go drive it to pick up my paycheck… and get her a new sideview mirror…idiot drivers in albany FTL…

shitty cars with their mirrors falling off ftl

Did some shadetree dent removal on the brothers’ Cobalt using a wooden baseball bat and a hammer. I got 70% of the upper dent out, and tomorrow I shall touch that one up and then move onto the rocker “repair.” lol

Installed resonator delete pipes,skipt shift eliminator…

started it haha its been in the garage for 3 weeeeeeks…-.-:banghead

degreased and cleaned half of my motor spotless and also degreased and cleaned left side of engine bay…was cleaning motor when pete told me he found me a complete 16v swap so the whole build came to a screeching hault

i had a 16v in my 84 Rabbit. it was pretty fun to run around in. only problem was the transmission had no gearing. 5th gear i was at 4 grand doing 70… about 105mph topped out. but it ripped considering it was just a stock 1.8 16v swap.

New Hawk HPS pads installed today. Painted Calipers and rotor hats. Installed new Momo steering wheel hub, the non short one. My hands no longer hit the turn signal and wiper controls. Woot.

^like. it was weird to drive it with that chode hub

Haha yea it was. That was the hub that was with the quick release that was originally in the car. Makes sense why it was so choad. All fixed tho. Finally fixed all the cars little issues. Time for boost.

HPS or HP+

Hps sir

damn thought you were going for the pluses