What did you do to your car today?

get drag pack, leave in my garage. problem solved.

hey caz, I’ve got some spare sti tgv housings if you’d like to remove tgv assemblies

installed the WOT BOX in the jetta

Highlights of the night we having a soccer mom in her mini van highbeam me after i 2 stepped it past my parents house last night. I pulled over and she yelled out the window, “Your car was on fire back there…” :rofl

This thing rips now, turbo stays in boost great and got rid of a bunch of the up shift boost lag. When the exhaust is hot, it launches some SRS shotgun like fire balls out between flat foot shifts… its very entertaining.

got a muffler installed. sounds so nice now. nice and quiet.
then I washed that shitbox

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/786/img2815c.jpg

My ears and brain thank you.

its soooo nice now. sound like a stock vr with a borla exhaust, bit deeper but deff not retarded loud like before. Best part is the tailpipe is V-band so I can swap it whenever I want more loud

A better tune and a 2.7 pulley from a 2.8

New plugs, and then gutted the plugged cat.

Doesn’t bog anymore, but now I have a leak between the header and DP. :rofl Tried one gasket, two gaskets, and not really any difference.

You can never win with this thing.

Got told how much a piece of shit it really is. Again.

I leave it alone.

Just gapped the 3 sets of street plugs and a set of race plugs. Gotta do another 4 sets tomorrow when they come in WEEEEEEE

you have to gap plugs?

Can’t tell if srs.

:rofl

ok ok, im done now. :smiley: im going to go and mow the lawn. its getting gnarly.

Alpineskier is here now. Ill fix that freakin exhaust once and for all!
Just like Ryan’s MR2.

its now apart and await reassembly.

Going to be nice and cheap!..or is that cheap and Nice?

either way…ASS hates exhaust leaks!

DC

Albany speed shop for the win!

I HIGHLY recommend this place to anybody looking to have ANY type of service done on their vehicle. I can honestly say that I have never been to a dealership/shop with the friendliness and atmosphere of albany ss. Synapse is close but the dog always seems to get a little too close for my liking…

depends on your application. I would check them when you un pack them to make sure they arnt crazy smooshed or extra wide. but every tune, motor, setup, heat range, ignition type… has a different gap they run best at.

usually the widest gap you can run will yield a bigger more powerfull spark, but you need a strong ignition source to fire it the wider it goes or the spark can “blow out” and cause missfires.

M&W Pro-14 should do that trick lol

Went out to my green car, got pissed, grabbed my kid’s ironman mask for her, went back inside.