What did you do to your car today?

Woke up to a brand new scratch on my brand new paint and body work from some douchebag that didn’t have the balls to leave information. Cameras? Check. Tire iron? Check.

Fuck someone up

Conditioned the leather like a mothafucka

filled the tank for a mere $63

theres some shady fucks around there.
Like the one guy that wears a suit coat when its 90* out and has a big beard and mustache. I seem him quite a bit and he’s a space cadet for sure.

Lol what? Who is this mystery man?

Started to swap intake manifolds, but realized that the gaskets came damaged from the factory… what the fucking fuck.

took out all interior (seats, carpet, pannels EVERYTHING) scrubbed under the carpet with soapy water, then put in a new black '89-'90 carpet (thanks jeff!) cleaned all of the interior pannels and re-installed…the inside is looking minty fresh and doesnt smell like the marlboro man’s ass

still lots more cleaning and maintenence to do

just some bum looking guy thats always in the area when Im making a delivery.

he’s called crippen, he has a seriously interesting story and speaks several languages fluently.

I’ve never spoken to him, but I’ve heard him speaking french, as well as one of the oriental languages.

He’s also referred to as ‘barbie’ because if you look next time you’re close to him, he usually has a barbie doll in his pocket.

Scraped the shit out of the underside driving down the road to get gas. Bad scrapes like, sway bar, oil pan, trans bell housing, frame rails :lol

Yeah this city sure is a gem.

YESYESYES!!! :excited

full underbody skid herewegoooo!!!

Purchased supertech valves for the civic.

I see the bow legged fuck all the time.

Rented a garage for my Suzuki, no more douchebag’s scratching my shit up. Stopping by the body shop after work to get the mirror taken care of.

Ill have to look the next time I see him. I just drive by him so Ive never heard him talk.

I didn’t do anything to mine today, tomorrow after ASS I might get ambitious and fab up some plates to make some strut tower bars or something or start cleaning up the engine bay

Drove all 4 of them.

Tried to get some of the leaf imprints off of it with a clay bar and wax and got some off but some are still there.

Then I went to Home Depot and got 3 bags of concrete mix and 4 bags of topsoil.