What did you do to your car today?

nice! i miss cars with flip up headlights. yea, theyre super NOT aerodynamic, but its just the look of those lights that i like.:number1

I washed the truck but it hasnt left its spot in front of my house all day. Ive been driving the car around all day.

Drove down Central with a stuck rear caliper. I recall yelling to Steve “its got 30k left” not minutes before :lol

Drove it down some dirt roads in North Creek/Schroon. I swear I can’t keep a car clean for more than a day or two.

nothing

continued cleaning the scum bucket in attempt to turn it into a 240 again

Fixed three. THREE! Exhaust leaks, and a crooked, fucked up mounting of the catback piping over the rear section. Half-ass exhaust alignment courtesy of Synapse Turbo. Warped flanges courtesy of excessive EGT, probably from when my intercooler pump wasn’t working for god knows how many miles (20,000+). I must say, Synapse’s welds are top notch but if they didn’t rush through everything else I’d be a much happier customer, especially considering that shit wasn’t cheap by any means. Oh well, can’t get them all 100%.

What’s funny is I never even noticed this defect in workmanship until I personally had my car on a lift and was able to inspect every little section of the exhaust system myself. Albany Speed Shop, once again, did one hell of a job at fixing this car (for GOOD this time) and making it right. Now don’t get the wrong idea and put words into my mouth (I’m not knocking Synapse), as Synapse really does do top-notch work, and Morgan and his employees are great people, but the guys doing the fab work could have (at the very least) done a little better with the minor details.

washed it and filled the tank!!!

got my tuner. gonna go put that shit on right now and black out the ice cream store hotties.

lol

Win.

i feel your pain!
exhaust leaks are the worst! definitely not small details.
glad you got it all worked out

waxed my jimmy and got exhaust welded, yay

HEY! I waxed my jimmy too! :lol

Was going to order parts, and didnt. Was going to drive to Kingston, and didnt. So nothing really.

I wanna see the new ride! Ill text ya tomm Richhh

Drove it to work and the gym.
It doesnt like sitting in traffic on a 90* day according to the temp gauge. Dumb fuck with a Chevy Asshole van rearended somebody and caused a traffic jam on the thruway on ramp.

Double post? Haha…Looks nice man, gatta catch up soon havent seen you in a bit, ill have my s4 back tomorrow.

haha epic

made a lip for mine, ill post it up, it came out pretty good, and i already ripped it half off once lol

Built and installed the harness bar (thanks to Hank for the steel).

Picked up a carbon fiber hood, raised the front a little bit.