What did you do to your car today?

not my car but my dads, fully detailed (paint is trashed, im suprised it looks as good as it does)
(dont mind the busted ass bumpers and sorry for the shit quality)

def wouldnt call those bumpers busted. maybe its just the pics, but theyre totally not bad at all.

look at the bottom center of the front bumper, its cracked, there is gouges from a mud hole i put it in and the rear bumper is gouged from dropping the 16v off the hoist when loading it up (pete fnskanks’s fault lol)

it doesnt look too too bad in pics. maybe IRL its worse.

it is, there is chips and gouges out of the plastic, and its been hit on each corner (dad parks front row at the bars and it never turns out good) and 90% of the california pinstriping came off so thats good, i dont have a better camera or id take better pics to show. im a broke ass so ya’all can deal

its ok, its just plastic. it doesnt rust

Changed out my axle Back Exhaust. Took off the Borla 4 tip stingers and went with the Stock Titanium Z06 mufflers. Sounds nice at WOT With the Headers, Hi flow cats and X-pipe.

May know someone that wants the stingers if they will fit a c6…

Today I ripped my lip off 2 times, busted out more neon zip ties and was good to go

Spun the H&R’s down. It is sitting perfect now. All ready for h2oi!!

Did some more bodywork on my shitbox to eventually get it ready for paint. Fixed a little bit of honda cancer, and cleaned up/spot puttied the hood I pulled out of a junkyard.

Cut holes in the new fenders for mad tyte JDM sidemarkers, yo. Slipped with dremel, cut too far, refilled that spot with JB weld.

Car looks dumpier now than it did before. Currently rocking half primered quarter panels, primer trunk, and mad primer on the doors. But at least its smooth.

Next is sanding down the roof to prime that too (my car had failed clearcoat).

how low is it now?

Temporarily backed some cruising timing off by a few degrees.

Haha real low! Ill post pics later. But the backs are about 4 or 5 threads from maxed out. Front rubs real good haha

thats what we like to hear

registered it and drove it

agreed! heh-heh

put new rear pads on evo

Yes please

Smoothed out the remaining ignition timing during light/moderate throttle.

Backing it off by 2-3 degrees in the low/moderate load tables has significantly reduced highway drone. Me likey.

I’ve still been too lazy to install it, but here’s a cell pic of the fresh paint on VC/Header.