What did you do to your car today?

Some Subaru guys legitimately need them once they max out the MAF sensor in the stock housing. They move to a larger intake diameter, blow through MAF or speed density ftw.

I get the larger housing part, that’s fine… the cold air portion is NOT needed.

Bullshit, they don’t do ANYTHING for MPG.

ok, explain how im consistently getting as much as 3 or 4 mpgs better since my installation?

Factory plastic cold air fender intake ftw!

c.a.i are not needed in most newer cars unless other mods are done

His car isn’t newer. Argument sovled :lol

fine dude . most of the econo boxes ya guys drive aint gonna benefit from it

My yellow intake clearly added 7000hp to my Honda Civic. I dyno’d it. With my butt. Im disabled, so the readings may be slightly skewed.

im set. my motor gains 0hp from using aftermarket, up untill 500+whp. im never going to be there, so i dont care about intakes. OEM FTMFW!

hmmmm that would be nice to use if i didnt have a mac. i’ll have a buddy check it with his program on his computer. thanks:thumbup

you dont know me but I think I saw you on central tonight around say 7? Car looks good.

pfffttttt fuck u man . u didnt even do a burnout in l/g for us in the chair so ur on my shitlist lol

It didn’t happen, it’s called a placebo effect… same as the power gains you might “feel”.

Enabled anti-lag and proceeded to do some nasty second gear clutch dumps :rofl

yea really da fuck was that alll about,he would let us drifto him down the road either :frowning:

vidz please:excited

Will do when its running again, mashed oil pan FTL

started drainin all the fluids so i can pull the motor out of it . spit open oil pan f.t.l ughhhhhh oh well while im in there some new things are goin on it to

what did you do?