What did you do to your car today?

had the 33’s installed and trimmed the bumper a hair so they dont rub when turning… now i just have to wash it so i can take some pics!

^Send me some pics on my phone! How much did you raise the front of your truck?

Do you have an aftermarket intake?

yep, cold air. i looked it up on the forums and its a common thing. lesson learned, no more boosting when its wet out/ when the car is wet

Sold it.

whats next??

nothing

did nothing…havent even looked at it… :lol

Drove to Little Italy, wanted two slices of pepperoni… They had one cheese slice, but would not make anymore pizza… went to leave the AMAZING Cobleskill Price Chopper parking lot, got cut off by a sweet black rusty vert cavailer circa 1992… gave the guy thumbs up because hes an asshole, he nods to acknowledge this… not 100ft further get cut off but a blue dodge dakota… make it to the exit, only to have a cop pull along side me and wait for me to get on it… slowly proceed on to main st… goto arbys, get food, first thing I have had today… then proceed home without further incident. Love this shit ass town. /sarcasm

Washed it for the upcoming ROFLWagens outing.

looked at it and realized how much shit I have to do before h20 and realized im too broke to do any of it. FML

Is your MAF scaled for the intake?

no idea. harman motive says its safe, ive been running it for a month or two and havent had any problems besides getting a little water sucked up

Sounds relatively safe.

well its going to happen when i boot it in first when the intake sits right in the fender well that is wet… so its my fault for getting the code. just not going to do it again thats all

Try a hydroshield over the filter.

ill take all the hydo,s ya can get …oh wait

Cold air intakes are all hype! I thought that fad went out about 8 years ago?

i have one installed because its a discontinued fairly rare piece for my car/engine combo…also it improves MPGs/efficiency…

http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2772&start=0

Try that, see if you see values in the +/- >15% on the airflow ranges for 0-50+ g/s you need a tune. If you don’t fix that you’ll probably require a new short block in the near future.