What did you do to your car today?

I was drifto in the store there. lol I dont have cash for tires, so no burnin’em.

also, today I received the wrong fucking wheel again from O E wheels. a little pissed now as They already sent me the wrong one once, and they just sent me the same damn wheel I just returned. Its been a month already of transactions and I cant even get one right wheel!

damn drew thats pretty shitty.

OT: changed the oil, and installed my skid plate

not sure , the pan is busted open wit a pool of oil under i t

Plugs/Wires/Cap/Rotor. Got a fuel issue to look into next. Runs, has a lot of fucked up wiring from the previous owner. I took all the aftermarket shit out, and started troubleshooting the turn signal issue(MIA) at the shop. It’s coming along nicely.

Yeh it’s possible what were you driving?

I beat the shit out of it driving to school (the subaru)

havent driven mine in 3 days :slight_smile:

Drove with windows down, top open. Yeah boy.

Changed the oil.

Put in a new flip DVD player :smiley:

Very pretty

hid’s for fogs, red angel eyes, ordered rims.

Thought about selling it again.

:facepalm

…I like the look of red ones, My friend has an e39 with them and they look crazy. In the end Angel eyes in general are purely cosmetic so what does it matter if there yellow/white/blue/red/green?

put some sprayer nozzle leds on it next :rofl

I think i’ll spend the money to bondo up YOUR rust bucket first. :rofl

really? you bondo rust eh? roflrofl

Dents/rust, you get the point, I meant fix your pos car up. Stop worrying about my car and worry about yours… Did you really roll on the floor laughing twice?

I think it looks great

i did roll on the floor twice, and where im from you dont bondo over dents and rust…and im not worried about my car cause it was a cheap beater/winter car (hence the rust) so why dont we both worry about oour own cars