What did you do to your car today?

Blasted down some dirt roads near Grafton and spooked some horses in the process.

Getting an inspection today and possibly getting my 5sp parts

Pulling the motor on my 4door today.

took my $30 unlimited carwash off my e39 :frowning: …Awesome fucking deal for everyday drivers, but I dont wanna mess up my new paint… I bring my e90 to the carwash 3 times a day lol.

info on this? i wash my car like 3 times a week and thats like 10$ each time

Bought my column switch. Found all other parts/pieces I need for the DD. Good day.

Installed my new booty kitz

Bro your missing out then, get your ass to ANY hoffmans carwash ASAP. Drive up to the machine like your getting a wash done, tell them you want the $29.99 unlimited wash. Theyll take your credit card number down and bill your first months payment, give you a sticker that goes on your windshield and your done! Go to ANY hoffmans car wash anytime as much as you want. I literally have started at the hoffmans by kohls, drove down to the hoffmans by colonie center and ended at the hoffmans by I love ny pizza on central LOL.

ill look into it, thanks…idk if my car will fit on the track but its worth a try

If my del sol fit your 240 will def fit.

sucked it up and ordered a new front bumper to replace my wavy one on the e39… Got a rear bumper while I was at it too.

Gonna order a CF hood & trunk in a few weeks to reduce some weight and break up all that blue, should look nice.

Shut up and do the LSx swap already :lol

lol, idk about all that, but over the winter ill do SOMETHING. Ls1 probably. If you can find me a complete lsx motor for under $8k let me know, THEN id be interested.

Holy shit, resize your sig

lol, i was trying.

^ get some new rims before you go getting an LS1

Put some drag radials in it

Ive got M5 rims that I think you can put the street legal slicks on? I’ll put those on when its done, but I wanna do the motor work first.

Yea do the new nitto’s if you are gonna

It will look good indeed!