What did you do to your car today?

clutch cable broke so I drove it home from east greenbush with no clutch. that was fun

Replaced fuel filter, picked up a new door and an inner door handle for my passenger door. Ran some injector cleaner. Troubleshooting continues. New switch Friday hopefully, got my side-mirror fixed and got my paint mixed.

fixed my lisence plate…my trip to schenectady broke the hardware and it was just hanging there so i put bigger bolts in to stop it from getting ripped off

attempted to impress Joe Jiggs with a burnout… apparently the Focus clutch does NOT hold too well

+rep

:rofl

I love routine maintenance

marveled at how much oil shes burning

Sealing up the rivets for the sunroof.

how? :eek3 was it just stuck in one gear?

eh, its not a HUGE deal, keep up with it and theres no reason why the car wont last(unless you beat the living hell out of it or crash it)

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3114/img0125s.jpg

swapping cams? orrrrr…

Heads coming off, new valvetrain/porting, tearing down the block, new 10:1 pistons, getting bored, new bearings etc etc etc

oh wow… dave got you into his drug ring?

:rofl

lol thats for sure. Motor is going to be built by me so lets keep our fingers crossed

Hey if you need a, non experienced, helping hand let me know

get some fuckin axles lol I’ll sell you mine !!

gotta make the power first broooooo

lol true true. I need to get my chute, possibly some ID2000’s, then possibly I will go on to get some different axles/brake setups