What did you do to your car today?

jellies , i hate that car man lolol

went bogging in some sand at SUNY with it!!! then proceeded to blow the doors off a cummins coming up the northway!!!

Applied some SHIFT stickers to the daily.

me too

Changed the wheel bearing in my a4, it was so bad i had to take a vid…

put it away

sent the last of the money for my turbo setup :slight_smile:

no shit? congrats dude

what is IN THERE? wow

thanks man! gonna run the high output saab setup till this motor pops… comes with the mitsubishi td04… will run 12psi…
hoping for around 240whp

Not today, but over the weekend, I installed a GM center console/armrest.

Without question, the best modification I’ve ever done.

had a remote start put in the truck thanks to Jim P 2001… works awesome thanks jim!

replaced the heat/ac control panel on the truck

Oh man, that’s going to be epic to have once the temps really drop (which could happen in about a week according to the long-range liecast). There’s nothing like climbing into a nice warm car in the early morning with the windows already defrosted for you. :number1

What kind did you get? My old Z24 had a 2-way Compustar unit which was nothing short of amazing. Good quality remote, too.

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow

the new one should be a bit better

walked into the garage and instantly realized I need to find the source of that fuel smell

was there no armrest there before?!?!?!?!
my hate for GM will never stop

BASTARD, still cant find anyone to do one in my bmw lol… Im gonna call audio obsessions this weekend, but I used to go there for customers cars when I worked for Infinity and they were charing like $800 for remote starters! I dont mind spending loot but I dont like waisting it.

There was an indent, about an inch and a half deep with a perimeter the size of my wallet.

I did a well needed oil change and finally swapped out my upstream H02S for a damn heater code… so happy my check engine light is now off. :excited