What did you do to your car today?

makes those long drives so much easier… thank you GM
so is it just different models that have the arm rest where as some dont?
because id assume yours would come with one being an SS

Any model with a manual was armrest-less. :frowning:

And the base LS’ were without one, even with an auto. It’s so much better, the seats aren’t the most supportive but with the arm rest I can actually support my lower back with my arms whereas before even a quick drive across town would annoy me.

Had the timing belt done

Fit a bumper into the nova that was almost the size of the entire car

i bet dude!
well enjoy it!
and kind of off topic… but know anyone upgrading intercoolers? im trying to find one

Nah, the only Cobalt owners I talk to around here are e-dubs and a kid up in CP. The rest are STUNNAS.

shittttt!
alright man! was worth a shot… trying to collect all the other parts i need so i can have boost in spring :slight_smile:

edit: wrongggggggg thread, nevermind haha.

OT: haven’t seen my car in about 80 days :lol

I could not function at school without my vehicular asset nearby.

Sold it.

I literally never think about it unless I’m buzzing around the MR2 forums classifieds once every one or two weeks. The only times I think about it are when I’m home and that’s when I miss it harddd.

When you can see the Manhattan skyline and can read the side of blimp circling above Yankee Stadium from your dorm/campus you don’t think about cars too much :lol

Fuck off. We are coming down again before xmas!

Lol nooooooooo you’re not. Unless you want to write one of my papers or prepare one of my presentations. I have to present before a bunch of NYC C-suite people and all of the deans and shit. This is my last fun weekend until NYE at Webster Hallllllllll. 100,000 balloons and the main DJ isn’t on until 3:30!!! :rofl :rofl

Y’all can come on down in February, that month almost as much as a joke as September.

Okok let me know playa. We will talk more when your back home for the holidayz

Hopefully not.

Wowwwowow

installed my bilsteins and race comp yellows. alignment is tomorrow

put a sirius radio in my car that they sent me for free

bilsteins feel great! :thumbup

Blew the tires off frumaroll on several occasions since the snows are going on tomorrow.