What did you do to your car today?

Undercoated the bitch.

Put the tow snires on and stunted through the touchless carwash.

replaced calipers and valve cover gaskets on the truck. Now it has a big transmission cooler line leak :banghead.

Smacked a big fucking possum.

got gas … shows coilovers but not very well or very low lol

Washed the formula , claybarred it , and stored it for the winter

I go to that same Hess station.

Isn’t it great when the fire alarm goes off and you can’t hear jack SHIT?!?

I actually found my CF spark plug cover that’s been missing for over 4 years. HOLY SHIT

Oh wow, cool man. Cool.

So I went out with the goal of taking the radio out of one car, and swapping it with my other car. Then I realized I needed the keys to pull the radio out, so I went inside. I then went back out to the car, pulled the radio most of the way out, and realized I needed a phillips head screw driver(Didnt mean to scare you slojohn, sry) found one, then sat on the couch for a min, to check my favorite local car forum, Shift518.com Well low and behold it was more than just me browsing today. With the number of active threads going, during the middle of the day, on a Tuesday no less, I was flabbergasted. So now here I sit, still occupied by the likes of numba1stunta, and the struggle for power between Murrdogdizzle, and McGlare’nGTP. Will I finish swapping radios?!?! Will the M&M drama escalate?!?! Will numba1stunta post a pic of his hot whip?!?! Only time will tell.

The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Then I 'membered half of the forum will want cliffs :facepalm

Mashed it and cut everyone off.

did i see you leaving sefcu today? i was leaving goodyear and saw a cobalt

on topic: i hand mounted a tire i had to replace a blow out, brought it to work to have it ballanced and then put my snows on the car

said goodbye to the summer mode today, but not before one last pic

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6872/1123001446a.jpg

maybe tomorrow ill grab a shot of the 4x4 stance and tractor snow tires:laugh:

Nope.

Mine have been sitting in the car port with the covers off and probably have water spots all over them. Caprice has the steelies on it for winter storage and the vette is gonna be put away this weekend. Both need a nice douching before the big sleep.

I disassembled the rotted door I replaced. It’s been in my backseat. Windows, regulator, weather stripping, bracket and hinges. I could split open the door like it was made of cardboard with a pair of pliers it was so bad.

Also sanded and painted the wipers.

walked by the garage looked in the window at the 55 and muttered to myself about the damn chipmunks and field mice that are probably takeing up residence in the car. bastards make a mess for me to clean every spring with chewed up acorns and crap under my back seat. thinking I may pick up a couple of those electronic pest repeller things for the garage. maybe it will help. think they play marbles with the moth balls i put in there…

BLEW MINE UP TODAY WEEEEE!

You could try dryer sheets. My inlaws put a bunch of them in their campers when they store them for the winter and that works well for them.

small block Chevy swap time