What did you do to your car today?

washed it and put another sticker on the rear window

Put it on a flatbed and sent it for a makeover. Anyone want to buy my car in the Spring?

Had my good buddy weld in new flex sections. As well as delete a muffler in my Neuspeed catback. Sounds MONEY!!!

you dont like the ball and socket sections?

Wat

http://www.jegs.com/images/photos/500/555/555-30691_1.jpg
Like this. theres no flex section, it seals just fine and allows for that slight bit of flex you need, but they dont corrode like the normal flex sections do. my car has these. not that exact one from the pic, but same thing. mine has a flange on each side tied together with long bolts.

Eh not feeling those. I’m more than happy with the BN bellows. Great price too

im not a big fan of the traditional flex sections. the gobs of thin wires in there just seems questionable to me. it works as a cable, but this just ends up flexing a LOT of times and rusting through.

theres corragated tubing inside of the “thin wires”

yea. the corrugated tubing is also kinda odd. but theres ones that end up lasting surprisingly long though.

:rofl

chuckles what are you laughing at here? :slight_smile:

Umm the fact that they are not just wires :lmao

oh yea, i know THAT. theyre just wires on the outside. come on, i know THAT much. at least give me a little credit on some basic automotive knowledge here.

You are such a stunter

got sideways

Used it to drag all my coworkers out of the snow. Im the only one in EMS that understands the importance of snow tires apparently.

Wouldya look at that? just look at it!

Tell that to Wayne sixty-fo’ ezz ezz. :rofl

:ninja

pulled an old lady out of a ditch with the jeep. took her back in the pits. realized my blend door actuator has stopped working so now all i have is cold air in the jeep :(. might possibly move the door to the hot setting and glue it there… jeep has no AC and its a wrangler so in summer i could just pop the top and doors off.