What did you do to your car today?

:clap

Found out that insurance might total it due to the live electricity that was running through it in the accident. :’(

paid to get exhaust done. I flushed coolant, changed thermostat, installed Multi Function Temp Sender

drove it, drifted it, broke it… somethings up with the power steering

Sat in it and made vrooom pshhh noises.

Picz!? Sorry I didn’t get back to you on the coolant. I hope you found the correct info from someone but you should have used G11 or if you flushed the system very well you could have switched over to G12++ and I hope you used distilled water too.

I’m changing my multi func sender as well, things go bad all the time and aren’t cheap.

I didnt take any pictures, I didnt think anyone would be able to figure out what I’m taking a picture of. I used distilled water, but just ended up using regular coolant. IIRC the sensor was only like $13 at GAP

NOT THE GREEN STUFF OH NOOOOOEESSSS

:rofl

Jeez, I hope you got all of the old stuff out first… Which includes flushing out the heater core. It’s probably OK to use other coolant but mixing them is not good.

Those sensors are $44 at GAP too: Audi Parts - OEM & Genuine Online Parts Catalog | German Auto Parts (bottom one)

:rofl

Yes I flushed the whole system until there was nothing left. I ordered a bunch of stuff, I guess I’m mixing up the price.

Should be good to go then! I still have to see this thing.

I will be swinging by your shop if that’s cool with you, need help diagnosing something.

it wasn’t today, but monday i started bending tube for my roll cage. Working on the roll cage tomorrow and saturday as well

Fukin slid her sideways, no e brake(its broken lol), on ice in between a buick and newer civic :facepalm

Hooper ya idiot. Starboard! Ain’t you watchin’ it?!

replaced the line for the boost gauge which had a hole in it on the truck… vacuum’d and wiped down the interior of the truck and wife’s car. took the trunk latch out of the wifes car because it would not lock to find the plastic wore out holds the latch in the lock position and have to replace the whole latch…

Tried to do this:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7231/phatesstuntermobile.jpg

But all I could come up with was this:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9515/n52661900116925012283.jpg

old pic leo , why try ya chode