What did you do to your car today?

i’ve got 1/2 my downpipe wrapped… only because the dude i bought the exhaust off wrapped it lol… right up to the end of the oil pan. but the car never sees the elements.

the wrap will void most header /exh warranties seein as it holds moisture in and rots shit badly

Wrd. NY winters FTL.

Washed, vacuumed, lysol’ed (wipes - got most of that coffee my buddies spilt from that other thread). Changed the V belt a few days ago but got sent the wrong drive belt so gotta get that swapped.

Replaced the wiper inserts with new ones. Changed the air filter. Changed the spark plugs and the cabin air filter as well.

Getting the diff fluids, tranny fluid, and coolant flushed/replaced on friday at the dealer (should have a sweet G37 for a loaner for a few hours - quick cars) and then I’m ready for my trip to Clearwater, FL in 2 weeks and Missouri in June.

Stuntin’ all over the place!

Corey did okay with the heat wrap. WTF is the problem?

fuck dealers dude , i can change the fluids with a better fluid and prolly cheaper attthat

no, it works. its basic physics. why do you think people wrap turbos and downpipes? less radiant heat. obviously with higher end engines you gain more benefit. i prefer to cut down on radiating heat for mine.

:facepalm

youtu.be/LDnpfn5mUvg

wash, wax, vacuum and allllll that…also took apart my horns to repaint before I install.

Washed the civic today !

Ripped the intercooler pump out of it’s cradle and threw it across the room.

they always go bad on those lolol

Proof why brushed motors are teh suck. It was a Bosch unit, too.

i dont know what its supposed to look like nonbroken. what happened there?

The brush is worn down to the wire, and [not pictured] the communicator is scored.

Took the 12 bolt out of Plaf’s T/A.

found out his car use to be Johawk green.

Infiniti is kind of a stickler on which fluids you use in case of warranty work. I still have warranty for another 3 years/36k so…gotta keep it kosher in case something does decide to shit the bed.

Also, without a machine, you never get a true flush. I can drain and fill all day, but it won’t be perfect. I’m a perfectionist.

I did it on the Maxima, and ran all AMSOIL all the time. The issue here isn’t ability or know how, it’s trying to protect my investment while playing ‘by the rules’. Yeah it sucks, but until my warranty expires, JUST IN CASE…I’ll do it their way.

my transmission in the A6 is like that too. needs a damn machine to do it. only dealers have that. sigh