What did you do to your car today?

he can flush at his work

If there’s a warranty then pay to have the car serviced at the dealer. Just follow the maintenance schedule in the owners manual and don’t become a sucker to the dealer’s recommended service intervals.

OR, do what I did the last time I visited a drive-up service area and do a massive burnout. :rofl

his car prolly wont let him do a burnout

N-bomb it from redline. It should at least chirp.

if hes got that traction control that wont shut off with a button, it might slightly chirp. idk about infinity. ive got the button in my car. the newer A6’s dont…i think

I will place $20 on a bet that the car barks at least 1 tire from a redline neutral drop, regardless of traction/stability engagement.

Yeah, you guys know I like my maintenance. If it wasn’t for the warranty I’d be using all my own products, etc. just like I did on the Maxima. That thing ran like a champ even at 100k with daily thrashings. Only issue I had was the stupid manifold started to act up (gasket maybe) because I f’ed with it a year or two before that (installed a 2000 manifold for an extra 15-20hp). Engine/CEL’s were never the same after I touched that :rofl. That’s why this engine is getting NOTHING done to it.

Smart man.

I can only turn VDC off and it will just barely do anything. In the snow/rain it’s fine (meaning able to do donuts of it’s snowy/wet enough) but that thing grips like a mother otherwise. Can’t do jack with the car with it on or off.

ya do realize that as long as ya show proof of the stuff being done , dealers still have to warrantee it . so do it yourself

^ He inspected my whip yesterday. CEL is back on today. LMAO

Pushed a G6’s shit in with my minivan. FUCK.

You be followin too closely. Can’t tandem with unsuspecting motorists

Backed into a snowbank.

I hit a brick wall at work today, but it was with one of the trucks on the lot, some dick was lining me up and waving me back while he talked to wifey…oh well, lot damage

Unless Pauls TA is auto then this is 99% not true.

has to be a 98 too. only 98 1998s, in Auto came in that color.

This is correct sir.

that car was joehawk green . i noticed before drew did . sent richie the pic of it lolol. didnt get all the way under the car to see if it was a swap trans

Dont believe it.