What did you do to your car today?

He is going to put octopuses on his tires so their little suction cups grip the pavement for him

changed the diff fluid, fixed heat shield, washed outside and inside of the M3. then put summer wheels and tires on. its snowing :expressionless:

:rofl

FUCK THIS SNOW

cams never gave me a problem with driveability, i love my pro1s, the injectors was my driveability problem but only on part throttle/crusing around

Yeh run it off the gate until 4th gear

remember jason was smoking the tires in 5th gear at 650+. or was that sean in the car.

Musta been Sean I wish I saw that. Im seriously considering buying r888 225 50 15s for my stock wheels

10-4 buddy

zoopsealed my wheels/front grile

Thanks man…in that pic and up until this last summer I was using Uni’s. Then at one point the engine tried to eat them (even with their “cage” in them), so they are no longer. Now I have a K&N panel.

heh, yea. birdeaters is the correct name, thats for sure

Shifted to 2nd and got nothin’.

youtu.be/DOFwNn914aY

Basically, imagine the baseball as being the clutch disc, and the bat acting as the pressure plate.

good for you man, honestly. thats awesome! and im with you on running the car daily on a low setting. the only place im turning up my car is at the track. everything else will be at 10 or 15psi

whats your “track” psi/power?

66 psi, 500whp

23psi, 999 rwhp!

35psi - 1012lb-ft!!!

o psi, 102wtq

honda status bitches

i dont know yet. whatever it makes on 22 psi i guess.

666whp