What did you do to your car today?

finished the rear studs… fucking fronts are a bitch and now i gotta wait with the fucking snow that came…

rear is pretty much as low as its going to go, front fenders have to be rolled and the spacers have to be added

Let’s take it to Gore on Wednesday!

its not on the road yet, its only drive…secretlyyy

laid some paint on my brain bucket

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/189745_10150180502458993_663438992_8273007_431935_n.jpg

looks like shit, just like every other helmet you paint

you should have painted it doo doo brown like your engine bay

LOOKS LIKE 200lbs of bird SHIT.

Just did a few 4th gear pulls with 4 people in the car lol. Felt very good for just being on the wastegate. Tune is still off, very rich, cams not degreed in yet so im happy so far

oh yeah. 2 fat kids in back. the car feels fast. i bet itll run 14s :thumbup

Put a vw emblem on the back again. Then tore it apart to replace the serp belt that destroyed itself. People get confused when I tell them the belt dimensions and then tell them its going on a vw… Lol

+rep no badge hatches look awful.

Did you check those roller pulleys again? I gotta get the heat shield in there for the alt.

Alt is actually doing fine. Idlers seem good power steering pump on the other hand sounds awful. That and water pump will be getting replaced soon…

bent a valve. fuuuuuu

Just looked at it

Purchased new wiper blades and dumped a gallon of washer fluid into the reservoir.

ouch. how?

not sure yet. quick head swap on the d17 and im back up and running, no other damage since i immediately heard and felt it

Curious to know how you heard and felt a valve bend but your not sure how it happened?

smae here lolol