What did you do to your car today?

Go to moscatiellos often? We sheetrocked the place, good friend with the owner mike.

Put front strut bar on, the easiest thing I have ever done to any car ever aside from pumping gas. Drove in a straight line all the way home, feels great :lol

Lots of stuff going on…nothing accomplished

Mike’s a good guy. We threw my grandfather a surprise party with ~100+ people for his 70th birthday there. And now that I’m at HVCC a lot this semester, I often find myself relaxing at the bar in between classes while looking over notes and sipping a Sierra Nevada. :lmao

Oh, GTI - Put $5 worth of gas into it and proceeded to romp on it past dc2_nick’s work. :rofl

Yeh I love it there. food pretty good and usually free haha

The food is great, and prices not too bad considering. My brother works there and made their FB page, haha.

Is your brother the one who makes the pizza? or is he a waiter?

actually im assuming your white lol are you?

Neither, he works upstairs in the office.

oh gotcha… Idk if I’ve met him

Found a $110 oil pressure sender that I thought I lost. Sweet.

Pumped in $87 worth of gas this morning

How long does that last you?

Ehhh its been on its way for a while, have had a nasty tick and it just didnt feel right driving this afternoon and the CEL stayed on so pulled the head to find the bent valve, most likely happened because i beat the piss out of my car haha, i hate my civic so freaking much its unbelievable

a week. I got gas last Tuesday night.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well I drive 300+ miles a week so thats normal.

Holy shit dude. I spend $30 a week TOPS on gas, and I romp on my car like there’s no tomorrow. :rofl I drive over 200 miles, too.

29mpg ftw!

PJB you asspirate how on earth can you spend that much on gas

usually around 14 mpg for me and I dont beat on it. I dont drive like an old lady either though.
13.7 the last tank but I did more city driving than usual.