What did you do to your car today?

proceeded to rip off rusted muffler from the daily and handed it to advanced auto for a new one. lifetime warranty ftw!

Found a boost leak, and fixed it

Decided that I’m not going to start it tomorrow in 30 degree weather with 20w50 that’s been draining into the base all winter…FML, only being home weekends BLOWS JELLIES TOUCHOLE

Should’ve driven it through the winter. It is an AWD Evo:rofl

ordered my coilovers, camber plates and control arms :slight_smile:

:rofl Not my fault. :’(

Just playing bud. What happened anyway?

Bullshit insurance. I hit a light on washington ave that I’m assuming a snowplow clipped. That sent me into a snow bank. The car was touching live electricity at the scene. Insurance didn’t want to deal with it so they gave me a $15,525 dollar check. Stated value policy for the mother fucking win. :rofl

How much could you of bought it back for? Or did you? IDK

I didn’t buy it back. It was my DD and I needed a car. It was auctioned two weeks ago. I don’t know how much, I don’t care, it’s gone. I have the shiftknob in the Jetta’s cupholder. :lol

I have my $11k Jetta with a 100k mile warranty and I now owe $0 to the bank thanks to the rest of the insurance check. It feels amazing to not owe money.

I’m going to buy an OBD1 Impreza shell when a project car fits my budget.

Damn thats alot of money to get for that car

holy chit chuck didnt know that happened, it was actually a pretty cool subi, even tho i dont like subis at all

Chuck you fucking retard I should cut you for not buying it back.

You said it was touching live electricity, was it cooked electronically?

It drove fine after the accident, but who knows. It was a blessing in disguise. I can’t afford something like that right now.

news wheels and tint…

http://i51.tinypic.com/m4qci.jpg

Wow the grass and trees are looking good a lot sooner in Clifton park then albany

LOLLLL

yah, thats how they look in texas! HAHA

seriously, I want those Fikse classic FM10 wheels BAD

honestly i like the wheels you have on your car now

Just laid some marks in front of Johns garage, smoked out some oncoming car as well :lol

Negative camber sucks for leaving patches though :-/