What did you do to your car today?

Figured out why it had no spark (THANKS PETE), changed the fuel pumps and filter, changed oil, wired up new hobbs switch and relay for 2nd pump…first drive of the season next weekend!

cleaned out the truck and im gonna take it to the bar to watch the yanks cuz the wife is having some home party BS

Def looks good rolling.

Thats a killer wagon my dude

Vacuumed it out, worked on a bracket for the seat, made sure it still ran. :lol

Opened the external wastegate and coated the road in front of Bennyfizzle’s residence last night :rofl

Than later did a brake stand off launch control in 3rd gear :lol

Went for a run around “The Great Sacandaga” was awsome wet conditions and half it being closed took me on a detour on a sand covered road then it started to snow and then at the end the sun came out was a great drive just needed to get out.

Installed an Fbody rear end faster then Ritchart could

popped the clutch

put it on the road yay!:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii2/johnnyk16/205569_580878988789_209803118_32513746_3461312_n.jpg?t=1302127058

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5148/5596492902_193e84d49c_z.jpg

:rofl

Installed the LS6 valley cover with integrated air oil separator. Hopefully saying good buy to random blue smoke plumes at WOT. Not that I mind going 007 on the 5-0

Changed the transmission fluid again, 3rd time in the past 2 weeks, hoping for results, not getting any…sad face

fixed exhaust from hitting my rear control arm, filled it with gas, then blew the doors in on some maroon powerchoke :rofl

finally hammered the balls of it for the first time this season off bottle.

dead hook from a 1st gear 30 hit. Low traction light came on, loud bang from the torque arm and no wheel spin. Not use to dead hooking.

that was your 12 bolt bolts snappin off the trq arm …

no my last torque arm did the same thing every once and a while. Its where the pivot is at the chassis mount. When it swings back it makes a bang right under my ass.

Lol

and dont say that lol. That worrys the shit out of me. I will check it out tomorrow afternoon

sooo friday night 20-120? pump vs motor?