What did you do to your car today?

i drive it as much as i need to drive it. i put on around 2kmi on it since i got it. it’s not really a car i drive for the sake of driving it. its not an atom.

o i forgot you have one of those unicorn machines.

mine is my car. when i need to go somewhere i drive it. about 5-600 miles a week normally.

damn thats alot per week. I do 300-350 a week. 86k on the truck now, bought it with 48k 2/09.

I do almost exactly 350 miles a week.

no magical unicorns here, Brett. i drive it when i need to go someplace. the a6 is parked, so its not like im splitting it between them. if i need to go someplace, i drive the jetta. i do like 150-200 a week, depending on how many side trips i need to make.

I saw you creeping the other day down central, all low and shit. Raking up all those miles. Look at youuuuuuuu…

i was talking about how you refer to an atom, putz.

Hahah I caught ya as ya were driving the other way too. Me and Petey boy stopped by shop today and ya weren’t there : (

Hahah do you have to be black to get the day off? Get my number and call me next time to make sure I’m there

Pete wanted to rub your nuts for ya

Will do my man

when referring to my low mileage i was just saying that i dont just hop into it to drive it more miles because i wanted to drive something thats a blast to drive and gave an atom as an example of a fun vehicle.

picked up sponsor…win
found out product i wanted won’t work on my platform…fail

http://www.umbrellaautodesign.com/content-product_info/product_id-1184/variable_ride_height_suspension_kit_patent_pending.html

this is what i was talking about …I got asked at the meet today. Would of made my life so much easier to have a lil play in height.

Popped the clutch out of the HVCC parking garage and took off WOT down route 4 like I was mad. I then dropped clamp in the Wendys drive thru and did a burnout up the hill at the Price Chopper plaza. Finally, I lit em up entering and leaving the BTC parking lot.

http://posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/lexielex/K45r6V3mXKd6TDUMBUqokvuVxKeA59AKYVxTfd0R4lGru78zFnPlWcCpV4io/Cool_story_bro.jpeg

This was right after I backed into 20wrx09’s Subaru and bent my exhaust pipe.

Lowered the 240 another inch, time to make a skid plate and drop the front a bit. Maybe modify my toe arms or buy some PBM pre-bent ones.

you need a rwd car, clutch dumps=way more fun.

Saw you today… car looks crazy. Like the wheels

got the stang out of the garage drove it around town with the little man. fixed the oil leak which turned out to be a pcv valve come loose