What did you do to your car today?

wait wut… where’d you get it for $7? NAPA or some shit

:excited

German Auto Parts son!

messed with the air box to ensure tightness…hope the CEL goes bye bye. stupid mr2.

got an alignment at A.S.S

sorta my car…

put this black box on it.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/3166/img3519c.jpg

You mean “should be” my car

one of the nicest looking black box’s i have seen

Put my new gauge pod and spray vinyled the other a pillar to match. Just gotta wait for a warmer day so I can take the other pillar covers off and finish those too

YUPYUP

Nice, so your 1.5 year old Subaru now smells like spraypaint

I bet girls love that smell. You should have it bottled and wear it as a cologne, too.

mopped up a cobalt ss/sc on my way home from work… really didnt even have to try :lol

that’s quite the accomplishment

let the kid be proud! hahah

beat the ballls outta it for the first time since summer

brought the SL to the upholstery shop for for my dad so it can get a new soft top

Replaced lip that was wrecked at the dealer. Installed splitter. Removed splitter. Makes the car undriveable so it’s going up for sale.

new axle, whee bearing and coolant temp sensor. Big thanks to seamus for making that happen. what a PITA

cringed as my neighbor that has already hit it once, parked next to it.

On the way out to steven town to pick up my gf’s father for his birthday dinner I found out seasonal roads are not as much fun in my jetta as they where in my jeep.

thank god his brother does amazing body work … he swears he should be able to fix it no problem with his plastic welder.

either or , fml