What did you do to your car today?

Im going to have to paint it anyways, after bodywork. Girl dropped a motor mount and scratched it again :facepalm At least its right under where someone keyed it, so Im not too pissed.

Fuck yeah. Beat the shit out of it and then bring it in around 90,000. “Hey, it’s got this tick, could you check it over plz? Also it’s hard to get into 3rd gear at times. I’m buying a new car soon and I’d really like to have this fixed before I trade it in.”

“Oh, you need a new top end/cam follower/timing chain and tensioner/engine/transmission. While we fix it, feel free to browse around the showroom and ask our salesmen any questions you may have.”

:rofl Good for another 100,000 hard milez.

Buffed some spots on the Supra because peeps don’t know how to not climb all over shit!!

Just started it up, bounced it off the limiter, and then shut it off.

/catalytic converter cleaning cycle

Put a bigger rear swaybar, endlinks, and support bars on. Now my exhaust won’t go back on lol. So will be running just a turndown until mike can fix it up.

found out it has an lsd, who wants to do a serious paint detail on it?

reds looking good on the tails corey, once you break it up with the clear it should look mint

Put my plate in the grill, and put in license plate hole plugs.

buffed the hood fenders and bedsides now just gotta get the doors roof and tailgate!!!

changed the oil in the wifes car.

bought a light bulb for it, vacuumed out a bunch of mud/rocks/fuses :rofl

put the summer wheels on!

buffed/waxed it. like a brand new car again!

Gave the new ebrake handle a quick whack:

took a good look at my sway bar trying to figure out why its in the way of the exhaust.
i put it upside down :facepalm

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Ferp.

its all good now, flipped it back at school.
i got all messed up because the sticker in the middle was upside down, so i put it on wrong so that it would be read correctly.
:retardclap :lol

DRUNK PARTS INSTALLATION.

Upside down sway bar = 20+ HP

Changed out my t-stat yesterday, lost some coolant, bought coolant today and filled 'er up. might pull the seats out tonight to get ready for sunday.

new front tires, and spun the coils down a bit in front

http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/7141/img3565ae.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9765/img3564s.jpg