What did you do to your car today?

I thought it was. I swear Ive put some on cars before.

Show me where I said civic. I said they came OEM on EG’s in Japan. SIR-II is an EG.

and those side markers aren’t JDM, I know.

“JDM” civic’s have plastic headlights with no nipples (haha… nipples) and clear corners. Those projector headlights look like ebay ones

thank you…

and as ive said, ive been there. seen them. and the SIR-IIs i saw didnt have them. so unless some lied to you, or the cars i saw in Japan had made tyte USDM lights on them. they are not oem.

I said that. They looked exactly like Ebay ones but with a yellow light on the inner and HID on the outer.

There are EG headlights that are from Japan that have the city light, maybe I’m mistaken with the ones that were posted because it looks like they have a city light, but I know the EG’s have different lights in Japan and have a city light in them, which is what my buddy has on his hatch. Along with the clear corners, they have clear corners, not all dark yellow ones

These are the headlights/markers I’m talking about.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/eastwickturtle/l_8d929060073b4dcca4faed58b6bbc61e.jpg

That cars gay

my pants were shat when i saw that license plate. DO WANT

i suppose halla is junk too right?:thumbup

hella?

you know damn well you didn’t/don’t think those are the same headlights stallmer posted, you got proved wrong stop trying to backtrack.

Depo’s are like Rota’s, they’re not made the best but they get the job done.

yeah the ones stallmer posted have a projector… hes wrong, cant accept it. now trying to prove it otherwise. its ok.

ive been to japan, ive seen “JDM” lights. thanks. lance was right,im right, even benny knows.

yes the people that produce pretty much all European car lights, all of the lights on OEM VW are hella, my rallye lights are even made by hella

Stanley>Hella

i think he was correcting you caus you said “halla” not “hella”

i dunno

bosch>*@

holla

depo isn’t junk from my experience. i’ve had a ton of they’re stuff and have had zero issues with it.

it’s hella not holla

:ninja