What did you do to your car today?

bought a clutch, flywheel and some hardware.

walked by it …thinking i should start it up

Started my retrofits & stripping everything out of the interior tomorrow to start cleaning & replacing

did a a/c and air pump delete new t-stat and gasket as the other was tore and leakin, oh and more burnouts

Trying hard to source a set of these:

Changed my P/S and Alternator Belts in the daily…

Swapping my engine in my truck all day.

The guy I deal with to get a bunch of my interior and lighting parts had a set of those. Also my buddy from Las Vegas who moved to CP w/ a K20 EG hatch has them in his hatch. Kinda look gay imo, retrofits ftw.

you gotta stop doing that shit or your not going to have a car in spring!

O yah, Have a fucking misfire issue with the SS. About to light it on fire.

this time get an ls7!!!

na I was on my way to Boston yesterday to bring my girlfriend their for her 22nd and it was snowing in the mountains and the roads were soaking wet and all of a sudden my car started popping, misfiring like a mother…I pulled off on the road of the road and took off all my plug wires checked them, made sure no plugs were loose and put them back on…drove, started doing it again…stopped at a rest stop, played around with it…decided it was time to turn around…well all the way home it was fine…now its fine and not doing it. It did this once when I had it down in myrtle when it was down pouring. I think my 02 sensors I have unhooked under my car get wet and cause a random misfire.

prolly got a bad wire or a cracked coil housing kid if it only happens wet ,get it runnin and ;ightly spray ign wit water in a dim lit area and look for sparks at plug wire and coil…or could it be its got another hole in the piston

lol

I don’t know what those are but they are by far the sickest aftermarket headlight I’ve ever seen for a civic.

Very hot. Get em’ fo sho.

They’re the OEM JDM headlight that came in the EG’s in Japan. They look like shit during the day(w/o being lit up) imo, look like the ones you can get on Ebay with the “projector” on the one side. Kind of hard to come by too.

im wit stupid on this one ,they look good

in that case, i want 4 sets.

come again? oem on what civic. i never saw a civic with those lights. and i saw SIR-II’s, and all the plain jane ones.

looks like the lense says DEPO on it. and those side markers are nothing JDM. ive owned true JDM headlights/side markers. they are on my friends car now

Depo is cheap shit that Keystone sells.

no way are you serious? :retardclap