What did you do to your car today?

spent 10-1:30 hanging around various shops in CP only to find othat every single one of them cant take my drag radials off because my “wheels”

fuckin pissed.

grand premier, east greenbush. would have spent 10-1130 and been done(travel included)

Warren Tire, ask for Chris tell him you are my friend. DONE AND DONE.

Do we say we know JDizzle the brute, or no?

where is there a warren tire around cp? are they open right now?

I already spent half my day at northstar and firestone. They couldnt do it, why do you think warren can?

You say “FUCK YOU, DISMOUNT MY TIRES”.

whats the deal with your wheels that they cant take tires off them? Seems kinda stupid that a tire shop cant do that.
Try Walmart.

I am curious why they say they can’t? Chris does all my tires and has no issues. It’s on the corner diagonal from Burger King on 146 and RT9.

Best place around. Good dudes and always in and out.

Which tire place is it that has that ad with the trashy hot chick climbing the tires? :lol That one MUST be good right

Adirondack Tire

They’re direct fit. I have them on my dually. Am auto parts on eBay is where I got mine.

they are direct swap. i got mine from discountautomirrors.com fit perfect! used washers to level the mirrors out and they look even better!

Pulled the trans out of my civic because i broke the diff. Then dropped the trans off at synapse to have the new diff installed… b16 trans with and ITR diff and gsr final drive. im pretty excited to see how the gearing will be

installed this mad fresh jdm y0 bo0st gaugez.

Wow, boost gauges that read in kg/cm2 are still a fad?:crackup:hug

not really a fad. i liked it, and it matches my gauges. i can convert it in my head. 1.0 bar = 14.7 psi. 1.4 which is the most it will see is around 20 lbs.

blocking all other gauges ftl

blocking none of the other guages “ftw”.

looks like it blocks the gas gauge, temp gauge and whatever the one on the lower left is