What did you do to your car today?

Tick Performance/ Tilton 75 series Clutch Master Cylidner on the GTO. such a better pedal now, no more lock-out. needs a shifter and a tune though. torque management is gayer than aids.

You are welcome to use my EFI live, you just have to license your PCM.

whats it gonna cost aside from the license fee

First had it washed and then popped the clutch off of the spark limiter.

Changed the spark plugs, only took about two hours. Not bad for my first time doing them lol

:rofl Such a pain in the balls. I’d say changing them on a V8 F-body is far worse though.

Driver side has a bunch of shit in the way so that took longer. i had to jack up the car to get under to pop a clamp off for the secondary air pump, take that out just to get the coil packs out which are like an inch from the frame rails. Passanger side was cake though since there was nothing really in the way besides the o2 sensor clip.

Heart inline 4 :rofl

word. changing plugs in a suby sucks ballz. alternators are cake though.

alternators and starters are like a 5 min job :lol

Put gas in it. 17.2 mpg ftw.

Also put off getting it fixed again. I might wait another week because I dont want to not have it for LG next week.

ur truck will blow up just for that. i cant believe you settle for driving that gas guzzling pos pjb. its a nice truck…but DAMN! fix that beast

It seems like something to do with the front differential/4wd so it should be ok. It will be fixed when the time is right.

I think 17 mpg is good for a fullsize truck.

17mpg ftl!

Ive had v6’s that got less mpg

That’s because they were probably beat to shit, running on their last leg, and breathing through an airbox that was clogged with 200lbs of BIRD SHIT!

One of the trucks was a beat POS but the other got 15 mpg with the old motor and the new (junkyard) motor, even after a tune up.

Junk. All junk, Paul.

Dont want to not have truck for lake george. Dont own a fucking 347 mustang or anything. Blows my mind. Blows my fucking mind. You are…i cant even put into words.

I’d so sell that thing if I owned it. It’s old, dumpy, and just retarded to have sitting around for no reason. I’m going to have to fold your sentimental value card, because that’d be like having a girlfriend and not having fucking sex for a month and saying you still love her.