What did you do to your car today?

Shift518 bromance itt

i remember telling seitz the white looked retarded :shifty

just becase youre a tall goofy fuck doesn’t mean you have to continue with your stupid comments

I hear a little bit of Shusmita coming out there…:lol:ahh

You’re nuts!!! Why do you think Seitz got rid of them, We told him every single day that they look like garbage. He agreed, and sold them.

not enough to know lines off the bat when someone says them

Ok but say hi to Snow White for me

Rice mods, for rice cars…

Well its a pretty known one from Tropic Thunder, one ya would remember if ya saw it for sure

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl Bromance meets Tool Academy

no its just stupid how you guys argue about who pays for who shit and why you live at home and whos retrofits are better

WHO THE FUCK CARES?

I never even heard of that movie

tell em mustang man

Right, because the original K swapped car in the area, 6SPD_EK…you know, the one stallmer copped his username from?..yeah he had retrofits and everyone was like, those are sick man!..not rice.

Im not arguing, mine was a joke. B/c its been stated 100X he pays for his own shit. I just like to bust balls. And if you post shit on a public forum, if people like it…they’ll tell ya, if not…well you get those opinions too

who caresssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Yeah i copied his name for sure. You really don’t know shit about shit. I think Gregs retrofits looked good. retrofitted eg headlights look like poo

Once again, comment wasnt directed towards you. Step off the horse man.

And fwiw, i dont look at stupid shit like headlights, ive never looked at a car like “WOW those headlights are siiiick”.

Ive got automatic headlights. Big pimpin.

i look at girls and say “WOW those headlights are SIIIIICK.” :excited