What did you do to your car today?

Word

keep diggin’ son. youll come up with something good eventually.

:lmao

B/c i live in a home now…

I dont see where youre going with this. I have basically my own appt upstairs, 3bay garage, and pay rent. Good enough for you?

Dont hate cuz i have nicer shit than you

nah, im done, i could careless you guys are all just a clique and love to gang up on people like me. such faggots

:wow

what do you mean…YOU people

colored people?

you people…you,stallmer,brett,sean,your whole group of people…love to talk down to people like me.

“Keep hating, figures you wouldn’t let up.
You and Stallmer, bff…along with all his other swingers on here”

You got urself into it. Just because ur doing a retrofited setup and a few people don’t like the way they look doesn’t make it ok to cry about it

when youre 4’6" everybody talks down to you

you instigate alot of it. you bring it upon yourself. and you know damn well its the truth… and clique? really, ive known most of who i hang out with my entire life, or a very good portion of it. sorry new jack. you tried to fit into where you werent welcome, burned some bridges along the way. it happens… maybe if you act less retarded, and less cocky for a 5’4 121lb boy, people would like you more.

It was a quote from a movie. Guess ya didnt get it. And people like you…whats that?

no, you don’t like it because I did it…but when Seitz had his I KNOW you guys were like “yeah man they look sick, blah blah blah” because he’s part of your little group, he’s in your guys’ little circle

Wait Joey’s black??

no, i didn’t I dont watch movies

garden gnomes?

Acts like a black man:lol

I though u guys were all “BOIS”

why argue about such pointless shit-life is too short WHO CARES

You dont watch movies? wtf!!