What did you do to your car today?

Bust balls? You continue to straight fucking bash me. That’s not busting balls, busting balls is cool once in a while or when the other person knows your fucking around…I can’t take you jokingly…none of you. Brett and Stallmer are not joking around

If you don’t don’t post, simple.

shut up paul

Girls look at SS Camaros and go “WOW I’m WETTTT.”

i dont play games s0n!

:bowdown

Why? I like my dark sensing lights.

If i were to bash you, it would be ALOT worse, and VERY apparent. I dont take shit on forums seriously 95% of the time. And if you didnt say teh g/f reference, you would not have gotten the dad thing. Its was brought on by you in the 1st place, and i insterted funny ___here

Now most girls think those are old cars. Beamers and Benz’s are where its at now

my friend 90 olds cutlass calait has auto headlights…
:wierd

do they make you feel safe, or are you too damn lazy to turn on your headlights when it gets dark out?

this all started from the RKsport cobalt he made fun of. he just doesnt learn to shut his mouth… shut the cum dumpster joe.

lazy I guess. But its not really lazy because its a feature the truck has and not something I installed.

Theyre USDM

http://www.steveklotz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/midget.jpg

what are you talking about? you took shots at my personal car, I said some of the stuff on that car that was posted was dumb…not like its anyones car on here where it would need a defense from you, even though you apparently know everything about the world and know everyone and have “buddys” everywhere. So I pointed out something on your car that you get quite sensitive about…lighten up.

you said the stickers were gay on it, the wheels suck… i said your nippons were sick and youre stickers were also gay, then you come and say something about an incident i had no control over… you need to shut your mouth.

well one, I’m not going to shut my mouth because you said so mr.moderator. you never said/say anything about my car last year or anything, then you go on a span where it’s like lets be a cocksucker to everyone and bash on their shit.

Mk4 30r

Thread split?

i understand youve got the maturity level of a pre-pubescent boy, but its time to grow up and watch what you say. you bite off more than you can chew 99.99% of the time.

how many times do i have to say, im not a moderator.

That’s ok, I’ll continue to do what I do on here I don’t care. If someone feels the need to act physically over something said online…haha you need help.