What did you do to your car today?

Drove 175 miles on 1/4 tank of fuel in the 2hunj. I plan to fill it later and calculate the actual mileage.

I got about 38mpg on my random drive today but I also don’t drive a 12 sec Audi.

I am guessing it used somewhere around 5.5gal which puts it at ~31.8mpg. Not bad considering it’s rated by the EPA at 24 highway. I may or may not have it leaned out real nice for highway usage :ninja

Yeah thats pretty awesome considering the car. I’ve always wanted to get my hands on one of the old civic HX’s which have a lean burn mode and are capable of insane MPG’s for a non hybrid/diesel.

Normal Honda’s are ridiculous. It’s not fair, lol.

Yup my Honda (well acura lol) gets 35 on the regular. Hell even if I beat on it for a tank its hard to see less than 30.

why the fuck would I lower a 4x4? A supercharger is almost $7k and I dont have that kind of cash and the truck already has 106k on it.

:rofl

pretty “dumpy” truck pjb

Had my tire go kaboom.

Serves you right for driving around with tires that worn.

thats what ‘stance’ does apparently.

To me driving around with your wheels like this: / \ instead of like this: | | is retarded.

:number1:popcorn

Gotta agree as well , it looks bad / handles like shit / destroys tires etc so gay I.m.o

installed camber adjustable upper control arms and my rear camber kit. now i can align my car so i dont blow out my tires like that guy^^^^

my buddy has a 97 hx and it gets insanely good mileage and is reliable even though he treats it like complete shit

I haz camber kit bro

needs toe adjustment

PJB pick me up some mulch!

if youre serious I can do it on Saturday morning