What did you do to your car today?

You’re a good dude! I was just joking around even though I do need to pick some up. I get bagged mulch because I don’t really need enough to have a company come and drop some off to me. Thanks though man!

No problem. I just got 100 bags for my aunt and uncle a few weekends ago.

Get me some stone Pjb.

Anybody thats serious I can get shit like that if necessary

Dead serious, need 4-6 yards. Dont know exactly what kind though

Mine started life as a Cx ~50mpg all day. I still have the 8v motor, but Duke got the tranz… Straight trade motor for your K? lol

that would be a few trips for sure. Probably 1 yard at a time due to weight since it weighs alot more than topsoil.

For home or your business?

Installed wiper delete plugs

Nah lol. You don’t want an A3 anyway.

Home, 5 mins from ur house.

What would you charge? Say from home depot in sch’dy to Niskayuna high school?

I didnt realize you lived near me

a few bucks for gas, nothing much

Dropped it of to get tuned…ccc FTW.

attempted to remove the spare tire on the side of the northway but couldnt get the lock over the hole off and couldnt get it down thru the license plate light hole using the tool either. I dont think its ever been off.

Wasnt my truck that got a flat, I was trying to help a guy I knew that I just happened to see blow a tire ahead of me. I ended up bringing him to get a tire after not being able to let him borrow my spare.

You’re a good samaritan PJB

Those under bed mounts need yearly maintenance. lower that sombitch down once a year and lube it all up

thanks. I was just in the right place at the right time I suppose.

I cant even get the lock off that covers the hole for the rod. Gotta WD40 that shit up this weekend.

yea those things have scerwed so many people stranded on the side of the road

stupid design. You just reminded me to spray it since I forgot.

Ya need to unlock em with your ign key jellies lol . The cover anyways . Then yeah lower it and lube /clean it good as well .