What did you do to your car today?

which is one of the reasons why you shouldnt rely on “food” as fuel…

stupid shit corn gas is another reason gas prices are going up. Get the corn the fuck out of the gas and drill the fuck out of Texas and Alaska while youre at it.

I remember my last car getting a steady 34 mpg with 100% real Hadji gas but when they switched to E10 it dropped to 32 mpg.

Not relying on it, just using it as a luxury. Thanks though :number1.

I don’t like to eat corn anyways.

had corn salsa at chipotle.

Said corn was floating in my toilet an hour later.

Useless as a food. Might as well just burn it.

Did some differential testing:ninja

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21H3ezCi2tI[/ame]

Now I can hang with the Rally buddiez

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/562952_10151999043805096_1993733633_n.jpg

Dope

Who made the surge tank?

Paul has all the answers.

got the BMW inspected… probably going out for a cruise in the TA later

I had the suspension thread closed for a couple of reasons, but after speaking to the GM of Lia Infiniti (good guy), his team finally found the cause of my suspension troubles.

They sent their best tech (Tom) on a ride along with me driving. We went all over the place, and after the drive the tech said he had to check the bushings because it seemed like a bushing problem.

Long story short, I’m getting a new steering rack. There are a couple of bushing on it that are a part of the rack and not replaceable and they are shot (metal on metal, lots of movement, etc.). They actually took me under the car and showed me. Tom definitely knew his stuff and called it.

Springs/Struts are probably fine or just worn and won’t be getting replaced I don’t think. So, I may be selling my Espelirs and going with BC coilovers. Haven’t decided yet.

Who called it :haha

I don’t remember all the posts, but I’m guessing, since you bring it up, you did? lol.

YES ILYA, YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST LISTENED TO ME THE FIRST TIME AND SAVED YOURSELF THE FUCKING HASSLE YOU JANKTANK

WTH is a janktank? :lol

Played with plasti dip:

washed and vacuumed it.

did this too, except the vacuum part. i forgot my damn altoids can full of quarters :banghead