What did you do to your car today?

Nice. Definitely an upgrade IMO. The new CR-V’s are nice, especially the loaded ones.

I heart my 1g Crv. That thing takes a beating and keeps going.

Thanks. Def going to miss the 320hp, but surely not the 12-14mpg.

Where’d you get the CRV from?

Finished my fathers car for the ADK Nationals http://img.tapatalk.com/43f02d9e-b88a-02d5.jpg

looks great man, good job!

Installed my eibach sportlines. Front is at the perfect height, back is a bit too low (probably because subwoofers). When I’m at school I’ll see about making a spacer to lift the rear slightly. Now just waiting on my other parts to come in the mail and then get an alignment.

Probably going to install the mudguards when I get back to school, and plasti-dip some of the chrome trim black. Then wash it and do a mini-photoshoot.

New drivers side axle, front lca, and sway bar link today. Started out as just replacing an axle. Then saw the bushing in the front lca was shot, then had to burn out the sway bar link. Nothing went smoothly today haha at least the car handles way better with that new lca. No more sloppy handling.

Keeler, 2nd car there in four months. They are wonderful.

Thanks man!

Sport lines are too low and ride terribly. Pro kit ftw

Bought some slightly shittier gti recaro’s to swap for my perfect power recaro’s so id stop almost fucking them up dailying it to work. Now I’m going to sell the good set. Also picked up a new lower rad support and shifter linkage for nothing.

So. If anyone knows someone with a mk2 who wants some badass recaros, lmk. Gonna list them on vortex/rofl.

cruised up and drove around sacandaga

Around 1.75-2" drop front and around 1.75" drop rear. It rides fine. My car looks jacked up stock, especially in front. Its really not that low. Pro kit isn’t low enough and doesn’t fix the nose-high stance accords like mine have.

Although I would normally agree that on almost any other car a prokit is what I’d want.

This is how it sat with only the front dropped (rear strut bolts and bushings were a bitch and I had to wait on some parts). She’s far from slammed.

:skid:skid

Just put sport lines in my car. Rides like a maybach.

Nope. Rides like a dump truck.

thats the little outlook area correct? girlfriends camp is like 2 minutes from there, been up there every week this summer.

idk, i was just driving :rofl

i got to a stop sign and some dickhead was stopped in the middle of the road talking to someone to the point it would be a pain in the ass to make a left turn, so i turned right… didnt go far before seeing the “loose gravel next # miles” sign and said fuck this and turned around, stopped at the opening and snapped the picture…

Hit 53k on the TL, hauled some heavy shit in the Crv.

Kid Rock drove his firebird in the dirt. Weak ass fucking sauce, bro