What did you do to your car today?

13.10 at 106 with a 2.08 60’ (the previous owner only made 2 passes when he had it and ran a 12.80 at 109)

It wasn’t too far off of what I was expecting, but I had to leave from a complete idle because the converter was pushing through the brakes if I tried to rev it at all on the line. I’m ordering a new one this week to fix that problem though. I’ve got a video of the pass, but I’m not even going to post it. The car I ran against put down a low 10.xx so the video is a bit embarrassing to say the least :lol

my car with a built 347 ran a 13.7 @ 104 so thats not bad for your car especially for your first time out with it.

That’s cause u couldn’t drive jellies …

no, it was just a gutless piece of shit car

Lol yea you smoked the clutch instead of the tires :rofl

junk clutch. Zoom or some cheap garbage that got installed

Put rear pads on it.

Jellies I was impressed with your car , why ya think I wanted it ??? It had balls u just didn’t know how to let em drop

to me it was just a slow POS. I definitely dont miss that headache.

Painted the nose of my fathers Z28 I know the pictures are shitty only had my iphone

washed the BMW

Took it on a nice 2 hour drive through rural renss county just taking random roads and trying to get lost. Found some great driving roads and was on the lookout for houses. Fun afternoon

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q311/Xpaywtithdeath/794CFE1F-367E-4085-90E8-37C8401640D1-622-00000044C49066D4.jpg

Doubt it.

correct.

just vacuumed it and changed the oil. 114,371 miles on it now.

Traded it in.

The Si?? On what?

undercoated the rear wheel arches. Looks much better black

My Cadillac, got a new CR-V EX-L Nav. = Honda fag now… haha