What did you do to your car today?

Had clutch done on rabbit argh!!!

Got her home on saturday, first thing was taking all the stickers off. Buffed and waxed. Airmancam tinted her yesterday, this weekend will be the headliner and painting the pillars etc. The car came with an Pioneer App radio, anyone familiar? It has a hookup for an iphone 4, ipod, but of course i have the iphone 5 -_- has anyone had experience with possibly splicing the wires and replacing the paddle?

I’m sure Kenny(offroadzj) would be able to help you out on that.

P.S. you should of bought Salmeri’s wrx

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c27/jaylat93/EEA72B6B-B0EC-489F-8ADE-9CBA21E034A9-2670-000001AB3632823B_zps922c727b.jpg

finally got a pic of the truck with the new wheels on her…

That looks awesome!

I need dose tires.

thanks

im gonna test them out in the mud here shortly. ive heard they are pretty good!

What tires are those? Mine needs a set soon

Wish I hadn’t opened this thread… looking at wheels/tires/lift kits now…

Stop by the truck center, we’ll take care of you

2008 chevy 2500 4x4 duramax. I want like 4" of lift, how much to make that happen ballpark? MAKE IT HAPPEN COREY.

What tires are those? I want some aggressive tread for my Frontier. It sees the field behind my place a lot :lol

do you guys sell General tires and Bilstein shocks there? I want Bilstein 2" leveling struts and rear shocks and General Grabber AT2 tires for my truck (265/70/17).

I found the shocks and struts for $452 shipped but Im still looking for a deal on tires.

Go to JD Tire

too expensive. I called them earlier and they were higher than some of the other places I called. Still $100+ cheaper than Warren Tire though.

No idea how one place can be that much more than another on the same tires.

Albany Speed Shop is probably the cheapest.

Mavis was actually the cheapest. Even cheaper than buying them online.

Then go to Mavis? Seems like you’ve already done your hw.

Im always looking for a better deal. I called several places this afternoon.

How long do you shop for gas before you actually fill your tank?

87, 89, or 93? Full tank?