What did you do to your car today?

Replaced the o2. I was able to loosen the old one with my hand - probably not a good sign. :rofl

Clay barred and waxed it.

Took the plasti dip off my wheels. Spray n wash chemicals started turning it into a goo :ohnoes

Soap n water brah. Wheel cleaner is a gimmick.

not a gimmick, but definitely overkill for routine washing of properly maintained wheels, i just use the same shampoo that i wash the body with, keeps the wheels spotless.

Eh oh well. Not a big loss.

Started doing a final buff… got a fender done…

Beat on it.

Me too!

Edit, wait nevermind, thought you said beat off on it.

Had to look for my car today… Couldn’t remember where I had parked it last. I haven’t touched it in days since I’ve been riding my bike so much.

I found it tho. It was a lot dirtier than I remember leaving it

i took my car apart

Replaced a Fog light ballast and finally put the K&N back in the truck after taking it out to clean and re oil it months ago.

Ended up just cleaning the barrels and back side of the spokes of the new vette wheels with a scrub pad and alcohol. Then shot a few coats of clear on them for more protection. These cheap china repros dont come with the best of chrome…
They will be on the car tomorrow. ill post pics then.

put the top on it… looks alot better… cant wait for the wheels to be done.

Taking it for some offroad fun? I heard 4X4 trails are where the viper really shines! :rofl

But seriously I like the top on look better as well.

finished installing the polk speakers i bought from kenny, as well as a 4 channel alpine amp, and completely bypassing all of the stock speaker wiring, sounds way better now, now i just need to fine tune it.

Tried fixing the brakes for the last time

Finished soldering all the new wiring in the jetta, put the whole dash back together, changed the oil and drove it for the first time in 9 months. Using a GPS as a speedometer until I can find a mk2 speedo cable gear.

nothing. they are all 3,000 miles away for the next month.

vacation or work?

Put some stickers on it, wouldn’t be my car without something ski related stuck to it.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/null-13.jpg

put a can of freon in it