What did you do to your car today?

#'s re-routed :rofl

Nooooo

i got cv boots, pliers for cv boot clamps, transmission yesterday. more goodies are supposed to be here today or monday… and by goodies i mean my ecu,turbo,clutch flywheel, bov, some hardware… need a few more things. intercooler is coming soon as well. hopefully have this thing running in a couple weeks.

I just washed the truck.

I put the hammer down.

Going to clean the interior right now. It’s been 4 months since I have done so.

Washed it, and felt the need to shine the studded snows.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/0313091720.jpg

Thats on my list for sunday

ive seen that done before!!! i think its pretty funny!
i vote go for it!

Made a phone call to ensure that I might actually see it this month.

I blew up my new sub. Over Power FTL

prepped motor for paint and got a few honks and head nod by a cp rail train operator:lol

Finally fixed my check engine light(s). Got all the vacuum lines ran the way they should have been ran.

Just need to undo the coolant bypass mod and replace my coilpacks (still getting a random misfire). After that, my Maxima should be just fine.

cleaned the carpets/interior.

Took off the peeling silver pinstripe on the bottom part of the side of the truck and had my brother put a new silver pinstripe down the sides.

Pain in the ass removing it. I wanted to leave it off but the black graphic decals arent spaced evenly so there needs to be something covering the seam/gap.

relocated my ecm from the strut tower bar to underneath my center console… now it will stop being in the way of everything imaginable

Yesterday I took the back seats, spare tire, and everything else in the trunk out.
Then dkid, kramerbuccs, and I did work on all the dynamat that the last owner put in there.
We only got about 1/3 of it out but the garbage bag weighed 21 lbs :rofl

whats the best way to remove it???
i know that there is no easy way… but just curious as to how you guys did it?

We were having a grand old time with heavy duty gloves, screw drivers, and putty knives. Most of it came out relatively easy. I’ll probably get some brake fluid for the spare tire well.

Debadged the hatch… need to grab a camera.

took off the subaru, STi, & imprezza.

just need to do the front, and then once the paint shows up will pull of the chrome side plates, pint em body color.