What did you do to your car today?

see my edit :lol

Boxersix;

you work at Hunts??

I replied to this same question from you in a previous post :lol

cliff notes…Hunts is family…I don’t work for Dave, but have facility access/use there for my own business as well as do off ends engine builds for Dave every now and then. My uncle used to own the machine shop + equipment way back, sold to Dave Hunt, rest is history :slight_smile:

:rofl My bad. I have a serious case of CRS today! (Cant remember shit)

Sounds good. Call my cell if you’re going to swing by 225-3848 or just stop in and ask if I’m there, they’ll pull me out if I am.

:smiley: happens to me every day!

So you have the hookup with nitrous refills?? =-)

sending you a pm.

Hah. I can fill your bottle if that’s what you’re asking but at the going rate. Nitrous hookups don’t come cheap, usually with an engine build or two. I don’t own that NX equipment there so I can’t “steal” the goods from the main tank for everyone :wink:

Ahh ok. I buy a shit ton of N20 during the spring/summer months. Usually fill 1-3 bottles a week lol

Any idea on price per lb this season?

needs a club card, buy 10, get the 11th half off or something :excited

That would be fuckin PRIMO!

To be perfectly honest, I haven’t a clue :lol I should ask Dave that though to keep me up to date. I sell that shit for him across the tri county as much as possible so I should know it!

Well it’s not because of anything they did wrong.

The manifold I had didn’t require many things. When I went back to stock, I didn’t have a lot of stuff and I didn’t realize stuff was missing (I wasn’t the one who originally took the stock stuff off). Once I realized I’m more into aesthetics than power and sold the 2000 IM, and started to troubleshoot, I saw what was up.

I ran her tonight after undoing the coolant bypass, etc. She runs so much better. Throttle response is much smoother, idles better, seems to be a little quieter although that might just be me. Just waiting for my coil packs to come in so I can remove the one that’s bad and have 5 backups in case. 99’s are famous for coil issues.

But yeah…I learned a lot. I guess that’s what I’ll take away from this experience. No biggie. It’s not like I lost $2k trying to fix it. I think I spent like $600 total. Most of those parts were done as preventive maintenance so I’ll never have to worry about them again.

I did manage to drop the nut for my front strut bar though and never saw it again. I spent like an hour looking on the floor/in my engine bay. I’ll just have to go to Napa tomorrow and pick out the same one so I can attach the strut bar like it’s supposed to be attached.

can we try to put this thread back on topic, that means you chris07SS.

continue your vtec,nos and prima pizza discussions here
http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?p=288322#post288322

i put my new headers on today, so sick!

drove it to work! dats right mother fuckers!

you felt that much from a tb coolant bypass eh? :rofl

oh, i packed and unpacked it with all of my worldly posessions somewhere in clifton park

(car ramrod and I are neighbors now)

Zomg you live in CP BF?