What did you do to your car today?

I just did the same with the truck.

didnt i say this in the begining kid ;),dont alsways listen to others that dont know ya or care …were all family here:lol

Installed the new headers, plugs and wires. Fun times…

:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap

Saw it neatly tucked away behind 12 pallets of wood pellets:Idiots

did you start it? :excited

Haha wtf do you think?? YES! Sounds fuckin great, im def running it open headers for awhile. Its quieter/less “bark” with the longtubes as opposed to teh shorties

i want to hear this thing.

Got a couple little things to finish up, then it’ll be 100%.

Sold it.
Finally, fuckin’ thing sucked!

what one

Started it up again, I’ll be able to take it out from storage April 1st, then I’ll start the overhaul :smiley:

Piled up more boxes of parts in the pile today. Damn I need to get a move on with that thing :frowning:

wanted to put my flywheel on, clutch, tranny, but thanks to UPS, that isnt an option as of now. broken PP pin on the flywheel, no bueno.

How the F did they manage that!? I’ve been getting some busted shit from Fedex lately myself.

im going to file a claim, but then i need a shop to remove the ring gear, push the old dowel pin out, press the new one in, then press the ring gear, and thats not really in my budget i just paid like 500 something for this thing

the box my clutch, flywheel and bov came in has seen better days, and whats sad is it only came from brooklyn, so the box was in transit one day and they destroyed it. UPS, thanks. big thanks.

Theres your problem right there… those brooklyn obama supporters working for UPS sure as hell don’t give a shit about your package. :lol

just like the dealership didnt care about your car?

Yes, just like that. Only dealing with packages with car parts and not full blown vehicles.

If you have time swing it by the machine shop tomorrow and I’ll take a look at it. I’ve pulled busted pins out before when surfacing customers FW’s here, might have an option for you.

I’ll be there ~10:30am to 2-3pm or so. 102 weaver ave in schenectady.

:rofl

i know hunts location very well. ill bring it by, unless i go with nick and cossey back to EPL. at this point its not really a rush, im still waiting on a few things and i can have this thing together in a couple hours.