What did you do to your car today?

Fixed. :lol

Was an aggravating two hours.

here, have a girl scout cookie.

Thanks I can has thin mints.

only got samoas

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/deadbeatrec/funny-pictures-girl-scout-cookie-sq.jpg

samoas rock.

I would know.

i have done no work, but i got some more parts.

clutch net clutch, spec steel flywheel(opted for the added weight over the aluminum one i was going to get) my new, old turbo(Garrett DBB program) and my TiAL Q valve

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3582/3360916840_bfaf4261fc.jpg?v=0

fuck yea!!! is that a Whirlpool i see?

I put my polished 18’s back on.:excited

oh yeah that washer is doing work while i was taking pictures too. :excited

Going to be taking the intake manifold off today to run the last coolant line (goes under the manifold which I can’t reach without removing it). No more coolant bypass mod.

Also going to clean my Idle Air Control Valve, replace the gasket, clean the throttle body, replace that gasket.

Also might take apart my down pipe (y-pipe) and try to fix my exhaust leak. I’m convinced I have one.

im convinced your car sucks. any post about it, its the same problem, same CEL on, same intake manifold game.

Actually it’s fixed. I fixed all the CEL’s, fixed the intake leaks. I’m basically fixing all the shit those guys did cause they bypassed a whole bunch of crap.

I no longer have any vacuum leaks in the IM or surrounding hoses. My lean code has been gone since I put the stock stuff back on.

Lessons learned. I learned a whole bunch about the vacuum systems and what they do, etc. while fixing all this stuff. All the parts that I changed that probably were working? Well…preventive maintenance. It’ll be better for me in the long run.

I’m all show and no go.

should have known that going into it :hug

Yep. I got talked into the manifold swap (which has been done 1000 times on the forum). I think I just got a f’ed up manifold with an uneven surface where it mates with the lower IM. Either that or the fuel rail/injectors I got weren’t good, but they were tested and tested out okay. One of those two caused my P0171 code (lean bank 1).

Lessons learned.

I put gas in my car today.

i farted.

I did that twice. I = Winnar!

Tried to take more dynamat out but got frustrated.
I then made myself a Nutella and banana sandwich and everything was ok again.

^^ lol. I love how you end the last sentence.