What did you get for christmas '09

who is not excited for xmas?!?!?

im ready to get it over with, kind of a depressing holday for me lmao

yankees pez dispenser, cash, escalade door handles, 04 chevy taillights, super mario bros, hangover, lifting gloves, bunch of dvds, best buy gift card, and a bunch of other stuff

I’m kinda with you as far as being ready to have it be over with.

And my boyfriend is the same way with Christmas, he didn’t want to celebrate it this year, so I have been busting my ass to make sure that EVERYTHING has gone perfect for Christmas this year.

Not really depressing but Im anxious for it to be over already. Im sick of the hype.

I just want this fucking tree out of my house. There are pine needle’s EVERYWHERE, and it’s big and taking up to much room. I can’t even smell it anymore… :frowning:

Yea, I’m with you on that a little, but I do enjoy it in a way. This year has been better for some reason. Maybe because I don’t have to deal with half the family this year because they pissed me off. We will probably get married and have kids soon, so it should be more fun in the upcoming years!

I think my girl bought me a bunch of tools. She said I gave her a list, but I can’t remember WTF I told her!!! Gear wrenches would be sweet.

I bought her a 3 foot T-Rex skeleton for her classroom that she wanted, a new PC, and gift cert for nails, feet, etc.

Same here. It looks cool, but my damn living room looks all cluttered. FFFFFFFFF.

:thumbup :thumbup you guys rock!

Tell Lauren I need a set of GearWrenches too I broke mine :frowning:

[/quote]
Same here. It looks cool, but my damn living room looks all cluttered. FFFFFFFFF.[/quote]

lol Yeah, we JUST moved in, and my Christmas tree was in the house before there was any furniture. haha, It’s ghetto I know, but when I put the tree up we put a camping chair in the house for a place to sit, a pot, some bottled water and toilet paper. I spent the day at the house decorating then went back to stay at Scott’s place until we moved everything in. lol

+1, excitement, fun, and family FTL. all bad things.

i got a “$5 footlong shirt” with and arrow pointing down from my 50 y/o uncle :rofl

LMAO THAT’S AWESOME!

im only 18 and the concept of xmas is ruined lol, with it just being me and my dad we dont get a xmas tree and he doesnt have any decorations. and with him being single there isnt much xmas cheer in the money or aditude dept.

xmas used to be so fun and now its so shitty it doesnt even snow anymore lmao

the people in NYC called that a blizard? i remember that used to be one of the many storms throuout the winter we would have up here…fuckin sucks

called wat a blizzard? we got 8" tops :lol

it was in NYC, WE didnt get any of it…they got 2’ news and everyone else is calling it a blizzard, that used to be a normal snow storm for us up here.

wait are you talking about today or like 4 days ago? i dunno wat happened today i left there yesterday

4 days ago…today didnt even stick to the roads so fuck it

I really really would just love to take my cock, angle it down a tad, and shove it into a wet willing vagina with a force unknown to this world.

i got 3 movies…over the top, road house, and baby boy (the blacks are so funny), i’ll be back in 4 months

no really i think i got some socks, under shirts, a hoodie and maybe a gps

wouldnt we all

new pair of sneakers,beanie,hat,FM3… and rangers vs. bruins tix WHOOT WHOOT

Have had since august. can not WAIT to put that shit in!