What did you get for Valentine's Day??

Daddy and the boys got me these:

ewwwwww

And mommy and the boys got me this:

dumped…but that was last week. fuck bitches.

AIDS

me and the gf broke up!

that happened to me one year!

OK…I really want to see/hear what everyone else got so, get back on topic…

she bought me a dq valentines day blizzard, and is taking me to a movie.

I bought her dinner, and some other stuff I havent gone and picked up yett haha.

Its just another day to both us, we mutually agreed that march 14th is a much better holiday.

i got hepatitis B for valentines day :frowning:

I’m waiting for my roast beef, roast potatoes, and brussels sprouts in a balsamic vinaigrette reduction as per my request :smiley:

sweaty balls and chaffed inner thighs :frowning:

spent 4 hours at the gym lol

Baked myself two types of cookies, installed new car goodies, bought a bottle of poor quality, super sweet wine so I can finish the whole bottle myself, and plan to play counterstike all night!! It’s been a great fucking day and should be an equally as great night. <–and that’s not being sarcastic… upon re-reading it I realized it might sound cynical. I’m seriously having a great day!!

gf is off on a camping/training thing all weekend, got time to work on the car with her out of my hair, what a great day!

she also left out that I took her out to lunch… oh and we saw 93dx–hatch he is so dam hot

yeah I just dumped my broad last week ha

i got a headache and a hangover from last night. cant beat a $30 bottle of 3 olives in the club…

a flight to Chicago followed by a Dinner @ Morton’s steakhouse…and a handful of cash to spend at my leisure so I’m not “bored” all day long while he is working

a drawing

I always thought you were a dude?